Sunday, February 28, 2010

Time Wasting


Ok, I promised myself I would use this time to work, but I think that instead I'll blog. This week was a pretty good one. It should be the last before the stress starts hitting. All my papers are coming up, as is Celine, so I'm going to have to stop piddling around. Later though.

This week I got to see an excellent show of A Midsummer Night's Dream, at the Tobacco Factory in Bristol. It was black box theater so I was a little wary at first, but it ended up being one of the best times I've ever had at a show. The cast was fabulous, and they'll be doing The Tempest later in the semester so it's not so bad that I have to go back.
This weekend I journeyed to the Cotswolds. I'm still not sure what that is, but it ended up being a long trek through the mud. It was cold but also pretty funny to watch other people fall in the mud. Then we went to a garden and had tea and cake. Definitely a highlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment